- frequent hand washing/sanitizing,
- sneeze/cough in elbow area,
- avoid international/unnecessary travel,
- regular & thoroughly clean & disinfect hard surfaces.
Below is a list of alternative preventative steps individuals should carefully consider implementing in their daily life in addition to the above recommendations!
**Note, please be sure to click on all hyperlinked words in this article to become informed about why the recommendations listed below may help decrease your chances of becoming a victim of this and other "novel viruses."
2. It's important to remember that every living thing requires some form of nutrition. That being said, most viruses and bacterium feed on sugar. During times of widespread viral and/or bacterial infections, try eliminating refined sugars and processed foods. Try implementing a low sugar nutrient dense diet (Ketogenic or Paleo) which may prove to be beneficial.
3. Yes, hand hygiene and disinfecting hard surfaces are super critical in prevention of spreading and killing viruses! However, it's important to remember that a lot of these products are toxic. Try using some nontoxic organic disinfecting products, non toxic hand soaps, and alternative hand sanitizing methods all of which will help safely protect you against COVID-19 and other viruses and bacteria.
4. Try supplementing your diet with high quality immune boosting supplements such as an organic
mushroom complex , and/or a highly bioavailable form of vitamin C (acerola cherry).
5. Implement daily exercise while complying with the social distancing recommendations.
6. If you have questions about any of the above recommendations and/or interested learning about more immune- boosting dietary recommendations including nutrition supplements; click here.