By: Katrice Mayo, MS, RD
Are you feeling stressed out?
Are you worried about - the job, your child's new school year, or if this new diet you're trying will finally work??
We live in a society that is constantly on the go...rushing through daily activities such as meals, work, getting children to school, exercise at the gym etc..!
- Heart Attacks
- Hair Loss
- Weakened Immune System
- Weight gain / Increase Belly fat from "comfort foods" etc...
Below are some relaxation techniques for you to enjoy this fall.
- Plant a Fall garden or enjoy your local outdoor farmer's market.
- Take a walk or run daily to clear your mind.
- Stretch daily for at least 10 minutes.
- Go on nature hikes or for a walk along the beach.
- Host a small backyard tea party.