When you think about these mind blowing numbers, everyone should ask themselves; could it be that mainstream medical professionals are overlooking something very significant?
- colorectal cancer,
- type 2 diabetes,
- liver cirrhosis, etc.
What is gut microbiota (GM)? It is the bacteria that lives in our digestive system. Gut Dysbiosis is an imbalance of gut microbiota. Everybody has living bacteria in their gastrointestinal tract (GI) and the goal is to have predominately friendly or healthy bacteria living in our GI system. To go a step further, research has found that more than just the quantity or amount of gut microbiota (GM) is influential on blood pressure. The quality of gut microbiota coincides with high blood pressure as listed below:
- decreased richness of the bacteria,
- bacterial evenness throughout the gut,
- diversity of intestinal bacteria.
- Are my anti-hypertensive medicines effectively keeping my blood pressure within normal limits?
- Am I concerned about risks associated with long term use of anti-hypertensive medications?
- Do I have essential hypertension in which the cause is not known?
- Have I restricted salt as advised by my physician and/or based upon my dietary perceptions? (see Truth About Salt)
- Do I have any type of digestive concerns: constipation, diarrhea, bloating, gas, chron's disease, colitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Leaky Gut, etc?
- Eliminate refined sugar, MSG, hydrogenated oils from your diet immediately! Doing so would include removing processed foods, pre-sweetened foods, sodas, white sugar, white salt. Buy as much organic food as possible!
- Take 2 capsules of a high grade multi-strain probiotic supplement in the morning. Wait 30 minutes or more before eating or drinking anything other than water. Remember, since richness, evenness and diversity of friendly bacteria is crucial, buying Acidophilus or any probiotics from your local grocery or drug stores could prove to be a waste of money and effort!
- After 1 week of taking probiotics, add in 1 caspsule of Doctor's Best Serrapeptase High Potency in the morning. Wait 30 minutes or more before eating or drinking anything other than water. This enzyme consumes excess inflammation in the body thereby helping to reduce it.
- Wait another week (week 3); add in a high grade multi blend digestive enzyme such as Dr. Mercola's Full Spectrum enzymes. Take 1~2 capsules twice daily after your 2 larger meals.
- The following week (week 4), it's now time to add in another anti-inflammatory. Take 1 Euromedica Boswellia capsule twice daily. This herb is derived from Frankincense which modulates inflammatory pathways in the body. Combined with Serrapeptase, the 2 products are highly effective at reducing inflammation in the body.
J. Ling, F. Zhao, Y. Wang, J. Chend, J. Tao, G. Tian, S. Wu, W. Liu, Q. Cui, B. Geng, W. Zhang, R. Weldon, K. Auguste,
L. Yang, X. Liu, L. Chen, X. Yang, B. Zhu, J. Cai. Gut Microbiota Dysbiosis Contributes to the Development of Hypertension. (2017).
T. Yang, M. Santisteban, V. Rodriguez, E. Li, N Ahmari, J. Carvajal, M Zadeh, M. Gong, Y. Qi, J. Zubcevic, B. Sahay,
C. J. Pepine, M. Raizada, M. Mohamadzadeh. Gut Microbiota Dysbiosis is Linked to Hypertension. (2015).
Mahan, Kathleen L., Escott-Stump, Sylvia. Krause's Food, Nutrition, & Diet Therapy 11th ed. Philadelphia: 2004